MASTERCLASS CERTIFICATE IN WEDDING PLANNING BUSINESS ACCELERATION COURSE DETAILS
Are you ready to take your wedding planning business to the next level? This is a unique opportunity to learn how to power-charge your wedding planning services from one of the most successful wedding coordinators in the UK - Siobhan Craven-Robins.
Siobhans masterful networking, promotions and superb relationship management skills have taken her career to the pinnacle of the wedding business in the UK.
Siobhan's beautiful weddings have featured in Hello, OK! and many bridal magazines around the world. Her famous clients include Joan Collins, Barbara Windsor, Greg Kinnear, Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Des O’Connor and Ronni Ancona. She was GMTV’s resident wedding expert and featured on the show for the Interactive wedding (2002-2006) and she is a Founder of the National Association of Wedding Professionals.
Course Name: Wedding Planning Business Acceleration MasterClass
Course Code: LSSWPBAMC090818
Course Start Date: Thursday 9 August 2018
Course Duration: 2 days (Thursday & Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: CentrEd at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: MasterClass Certificate in Wedding Planning Business Acceleration
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from leading UK Wedding Coordinator, Siobhan Craven-Robins
- Siobhan will share with you how she built her business, brand and reputation to become one of the UK's leading wedding coordinators and provide guidance on how your wedding planning business can develop and attract clients.
- Develop networking, relationship management and marketing skills that will help grow your business.
- Build your wedding industry network
- Interactive, practical training
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience to train with one of the UK's leading Wedding Coordinators.
- Training Centre ideally placed within one of Europe's premier event venues
MasterClass Certificate in Wedding Planning Business Acceleration
This wedding planning business acceleration masterclass course is ideal for those who:
- Wish to develop and grow their existing wedding planning consultancy/business
- Have wedding or event planning experience and are considering starting their own business
- Work for a wedding or event services company, supplier or venue and wish to assist that business in developing or expanding, while also enhancing their own career prospects.