CERTIFICATE IN VENUE AND STADIUM MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Event venues and stadiums require professional organisational skills, and an ability to manage a wide range of events including sports, concerts, competitions, community and special events. And excellent relationship management and communication skills are also key when dealing with the broad range of stakeholders involved with staging events in venues - e.g. event organisers, associations, suppliers and contractors, athletes, performers, agents, caterers, retailers, the press, council and other public bodies and of course, the event attendees. Gaining valuable specialist venue and stadium management skills will upgrade your event experience and enhance your career opportunities in the industry.
Course Name: Certificate in Venue and Stadium Management
Course Code: CVSM051118
Course Start Date: Monday 5 November 2018
Course Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: CentrEd at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: Certificate in Venue and Stadium Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from industry professionals
- Site visits and industry speakers- learn from Industry within Industry
- A minimum of four (4) site visits to a major London venues/stadiums
- Build your venue and event industry network
- Interactive, practical training
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally placed within one of Europe's premier venues - ExCeL London, home to many of London's major events.
Certificate in Venue and Stadium Management Course
This venue and stadium management course is ideal for those who:
- Are seeking to add specialist venue and stadium management skills to their CV or portfolio
- Are looking to move their career towards venue and stadium operations or management
- Would like to gain a range of venue and stadium management skills to broaden their opportunities within the industry.