MASTERCLASS CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Have you always wanted to work with international events? Either bringing events into your region from overseas or staging events internationally?
Learn the keys to international event management success with our expert Facilitator James Mark, International Venue and Event Consultant. James has worked with international clients and associations as Executive Director at ExCeL and recently as Venue General Manager for the IAAF World Athletic Championships and as Venue Consultant for the Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Course Name: International Event Management MasterClass
Course Code: LSSIEMMC120918
Course Start Date: Wednesday 12 September 2018
Course Duration: 3 days (Wednesday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: CentrEd at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: MasterClass Certificate in International Event Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from International Venue and Event Consultant, James Mark
- Site visits and industry speakers- learn from Industry within Industry
- Minimum two (2) site visits to venues that host international events
- Build your events industry network
- Interactive, practical training
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally placed within one of Europe's premier venues - ExCeL London, host to major international events such as World Travel Market and many of the London 2012 Olympic events.
MasterClass Certificate in International Event Management Course
This international event management masterclass course is ideal for those who:
- Have existing events experience and would like to add specialist international event management skills to their CV or portfolio
- Are looking to move their events career towards international events management
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.