CERTIFICATE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Choose Event Management for a career where no two days are the same. If you love to organise people and logistics, have good planning skills, excel at problem solving and love variety in your work, then a career in event management may be ideal for you.
Your Lead Facilitator Petta will share the fundamentals of event planning and delivery based on her significant event experience that includes: working with Lord Sebastian Coe on the Minet sponsorship review; involvement in the organisation of the five city bid to build what became the new Wembley Stadium; and working on corporate event protocols and processes with the offices of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, the Princess Royal and Prince Edward as well as athletes such as Steve Redgrave, Beth Tweddle, Kelly Holmes and Victoria Pendleton.
Course Name: Event Management Foundations
Course Code: LSSEMF300718
Course Start Date: Monday 30 July 2018
Course Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: CentrEd at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: Certificate in Event Management
Awarded by: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from events industry professionals
- Site visits and industry speakers- learn from Industry within Industry
- Build your events industry network
- Interactive, practical training
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally placed within one of Europe's premier event venues
Certificate in Event Management Course
This event management course is ideal for those who:
- Would like to gain a position with an established event organiser, stadium or venue, or an events related position within a business or community organisation.
- Those holding entry level event positions and wishing to enhance their knowledge and skills in order to progress
- Are planning on starting their own event planning consultancy or business and require the foundation event management skills to do so
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.